Nowadays companies that operate in the Utilities sector need more and more a Business Intelligence’s Technologies to support automation’s processes, make more accurate and trustable investments decisions and, according to recent studies, these companies will mainly adopt a Business Intelligence system in the next years.
Problems of these companies mainly regard the increasing volume of data to manage, they derive from different sources, different nature, therefore they are untied. They need a technology that integrates these data in order to make them homogeneous and usable to make strategic decisions.
Another advantage of the Business Intelligence is the possibility to access to various information regarding consumers and their needs, consequently, improving consequently the services and communication with them.
The solution offered by Next BI’s team allows to:
- Guarantee goodness of data;
- Manage agreements’ portfolio;
- Support reporting acitvities;
- Simulate market’s scenarios;
- Control risks allowing to reduce related costs;
- Propose adequate and personalize market campaign and monitor results;
- Forecast the demand of gas or electricity to make strategic decisions accordingly.