Every day financial institutions have to manage a great volume of data and information. This creates the need of being able to visualize and analyze them as well as sharing them with the organization.
A proper Business intelligence’s solution like the Next BI’s one allows to:
- Propose custom-made services;
- Analyzing human resources;
- Better knowing customers;
- Easier control of financial frauds;
- Sharing information in all the business areas;
- Helping the board in monitoring performances and goals’ achievement.
Risk management analysis are integrated to performance analysis solutions in order to value and manage properly different risks types as:
- Liquidity’s risk: creation of normative indicators ((LCR, NSFR), pre-payment models, management of payable on demand, cash flows’ projection, counter balancing capacity and pricing risk adjusted;
- Credit risk: to meet the immediate liquidity needs of banks, risk management analysis provides standard evaluation models and internal ones (EPE), as well as new models like Credit value adjustment (CVA), pricing CVA, and value at risk (VAR);
- Stress Testing: in order to have sophisticated, fast and accurate calculation engines, able to evaluate both risks and advanced best practices, and explicit connections and correlations to achieve a global vision.
Our technology therefore supports all the functions of small, medium and large financial institutions.