NOTIFICATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH EX ART. 13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. No 196/2003 “ACT ON PRIVACY”
This letter is to inform you / inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Treatment means any operation or set of operations carried out also without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, use, interconnection, block, diffusion, cancellation and of data recording.
The processing of data, as well as with paper filing can also be done with the aid of computerized, electronic or automated.
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we hereby / we provide the following information:
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT PURPOSE
- The data you provide will be used for the construction by the undersigned Company of its business;
- The data provided will be used to meet the obligations provided for by Italian and Community legislation and contractual obligations related to the implementation of the established business relationship;
- Where necessary for the performance of obligations arising from a contract, from law also Community or for specific preliminary inquiries at the conclusion of a contract, your / your data can also be transferred temporarily to the dell’U.E. and to countries within the limits set by art. 42-43-44 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
- The data you / you provide may be distributed and / or communicated in accordance with current legislation on industrial and business secrets, for the same purposes as referred to in paragraph 3 above, to other parties, such -a way of example – shippers, carriers and couriers, ministerial bodies, regional, provincial, municipal, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers bodies, INPS, INAIL, SPISAL, revenue Agencies, Entities affiliated external data processing, contracted Insurance institutions, Professionals and Doctors affiliated, banking institutions and credit and financial corporations of trust, Companies supplying EDP and its contracted maintenance services, employers and workers’ organizations and the bilateral bodies of class.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO TREATMENT
- We inform you that the conferment of these data is compulsory and any refusal to supply may lead to failure or partial performance of the established business relationship and comply with the statutory and / or contractual obligations arising therefrom.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
- The data will be processed for the entire duration of the existing business relationship and even after the completion of all legal obligations.
- The data controller is SANMARCO INFORMATICA SPA.
- At any time you / you can exercise your / your rights towards the data controller. Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the customer can ask to confirm whether or not personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form; to have knowledge of the data and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if interested, integration of data; to oppose for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself. Finally, you may oppose the use of data for commercial purposes.